The Centre for Fundamental and Counselling Personology of the National Research University Higher School of Economics , Social Psychology Department of the National Research University (Samara) and the non-profit organization GorodZagorod cordially invites you to speak at the International conference «Living Landscapes: Personal Growth and Territorial Development» — with a focus on both research and practical aspects of personal development and growth in the context of terrain development.
This event continues the initiative started at the conference «Psychotherapeutic Journeys: Theory and Practice» in Samara in 2019.
In 2020 we strive to widen the context and welcome people from across many disciplines to participate in the conference. Our aim is to look upon a landscape not merely as a place to make use of , but also as a partnership in nourishing, enriching and stimulating dialogue between an individual, a community and an environment.Having this perspective in mind we invite researchers and practitioners of the following disciplines:
• psychology, body-oriented psychotherapy, coaching, education
• philosophy, semiotics
• cultural geography and geopoetics
• urbanism, development of territories, eco-communities,
• sociology and social work
• eco-tourism etc.The organising committee envisions the programme to reflect the following themes:
When you approach the topic of your presentation you might consider the above mentioned themes or may suggest your own.
- «The Language» of landscape. The meaning of landscape as a space-of-being for an individual and a community
- Separation and togetherness in space, Culturology of everyday life
- Virtual/real landscapes
- Movement in the landscape and space as a way of self-exploration (working with animals, expressive arts, performative practices, procession/pageant)
- Landscape psycho-technologies in education
- Urbanism, architecture, landscape architecture, countryside cultural code
- Landscape as a narrative
- Shamanism and symbolism